TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MEMBERSHIPS AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP
The Automotive Technician
· Technical magazine published bi-monthly
· Online case studies to help you diagnose many vehicle faults
· Unique online assistance program
· Technical and business training
· Access to a sharing network of technicians around Australasia.
How it works
· When you become a member of TaT, or when you renew your membership of TaT, we will invoice your preferred payment option, Capricorn Account or Credit Card for AU$130 incl GST (NZ$165) for every year thereafter, on a 12 month ongoing subscription
· The membership rate is fixed at AU$130 incl GST (NZ$165) until June 2016. Should any increase apply following that date, you will be advised and invited to continue the membership provided you agree to pay any increase
· Once your payment is processed we will mail you a tax receipt.
For new members, once your form is processed you will receive a confirmation by post confirming your membership together with instructions to generate your password for access to www.tat.net.au
By signing the membership order form that directs you to this agreement, you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions.
Charging your Capricorn Account or your Credit Card
By providing us with your Capricorn member number or your Credit Card number and signing the payment request on a TaT membership form, you have authorised us to charge your account.
Your account will be charged the amount indicted on the annual payment form.
We will advise you, in writing or email any change to the TaT arrangements (amount, frequency) at least 14 calendar days prior to these changes.
Memberships on a Capricorn Account or your preferred Credit Card account are invoiced in periods of 12 months terms. Your membership will automatically renew at the end of each term for another 12 months.
We will advise you of your membership renewal in an email approximately 30 days prior to each anniversary date of your renewal term.
This correspondence will also include any changes to the amount or frequency of the membership payments.
Cancellation of the Automatic Renewal
You can cancel your membership any time before the renewal date.
No refunds will be paid on any unused membership period.
Ensure that the person who signs the authorisation given to charge the nominated Capricorn account OR Credit Card is the authorised person on the Capricorn account or Credit Card.
Ensure that the Capricorn account or your Credit Card account is clear. That is, the account is not on stop credit or that funds are available on the Credit Card.
We will keep all information pertaining to your nominated account at the financial institution private and confidential.
During the application and registration processes, TaT will collect personal information about you for the primary purpose of enabling us to establish and manage this product.
TaT will not use your personal information for any other purpose without your prior consent unless it is authorised to do so by law.
ACCOUNT means your Capricorn account or your nominated Credit Card account from which we are authorised to arrange for funds to be charged.
PAYMENT REQUEST means the charge request between you and us.
US or WE means TaT, the supplier you have authorised by signing the payment request.
Capricorn is Capricorn Society Limited and Cooperative of which TaT is a supplier to.
TaT is The Automotive Technician Pty Ltd.
Please print this page for your own records