Welcome to TaT Discussion Forum. Click here to Login

TaT Discussion Forum Portal

• “Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place.”

- Abigail Van Buren

• Welcome to the TaT Discussion Forum
  • Good Morning Guest, What a lovely morning it is

Welcome to the Scan Data Database Community Forums. The Scan Data Database forums is a friendly place for discussions about anything automotive with an emphasis on Scan-tools, Scan-data and diagnostic equipment as well as diagnostic methods and approaches. We welcome discussion on any topic as long as it is kept friendly. These forums were created for members of the Scan Data Database. Our Scan Data Database was created in early February 2014 and contains a large collection of recorded known good scan data from vehicles all around the globe.

If you are a first time visitor we welcome you to register and join in on our discussion forum.

Scan Data Database Admin

• Three sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, live in a house together. One night the 96-year-old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other sisters, 'Was I getting in or out of the bath?'

The 94-year-old yells back, 'I don't know. I'll come up and see.' She starts up the stairs and pauses 'Was I going up the stairs or down?'

The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, 'I sure hope I never get that forgetful, knock on wood.' She then yells, 'I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door.'